Tuesday 15 November 2022

About myself - Chow Fatra Chowpoo


I’m Chow Fatra Chowpoo from Arunachal Pradesh (India). I am 23 years old, studying in B.A final year at the Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka. My father is a farmer and my mother is a house wife. My motivation comes from my Family and my Friends. I always follow my parent and because of their guidance and inspiration, I also want to became an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) in the future. I study almost 2 to 4 hours in my room. I also like to travelling and enjoying myself with family and friends. My parents and Master always treat me as a friend and always suggest that I make my life decision. My hobbies are riding sports cars, bikes and playing volleyball and football.  




Contact Me:
  • Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/people/Fatra-Chowpoo
  • Twitter - 
  • YouTube  - 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My experiences on learning English as a second language

  Your experiences on learning English as a second language Language is the best way to communicate with each other. As humans, we all hav...